Imaresqd1 joker interrogation sculpt PICS ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macapaolo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just recieved this sculpt. Man, pics really do not do it justice at all. Not even close. Adam did a great job on this. The way he made the hair is perfect. Ill post pics sometime soon with the Kato's clothing.

joker.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Imaresqd1 joker interrogation sculpt

looks almost exactly like the one I had.

The middle picture looks a little off but that's just the lighting.

Overall, I think the sculpt looks great.

yea, Adam's sculpt is still in the top 2 of best looking Heath sculpts at 1/6, equally as good as Bobby's imo. Saying that, I hope I'm lucky enough to get Bobby's 1/3 :pray:

Great sculpt, but i agree it look's odd when used for anything other then the interrogation look, the expression and flatness/shortness of the hair has interrogation scene written all over it.

Sorry it want the sculpt that looked off, it was some of the paint aps. I think I had sort high expectations for it, after seeing the sculpt adam did for kato. Although his sculpt was done with latex, so its going to look more realistic. I am happy with the my sculpt, and am liking it the more I see it more. Hopefully it will look even better in person. I also love the way he did his hair. Thanks again adam!

Well done Imaresqd1. The interrogation room is one of my favorite scenes in the film.

"So how many of your friends have I killed?"

"I'm a twenty-year man. I can tell the difference between punks who need
a little lesson in manners, and the freaks like you who just enjoy it
.....and you've killed six of my friends"
th_Joker-6.gif

Last edited:
Back