star wars collection on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really that was actually a great deal. When you look at what you got.

So true, e-bay/paypal really do rip off their sellers. That is why I'm glad we have our forums. I'm really suprised another selling platform has not been able to compete in the business. I mean if you took half of the fees this company does (ebay/paypal being the same entity), you would still make large profits. They are greedy as they can with a monopoly.

Sure you pay ebay fees but you know what the fees are typically less then the money you lose from all the typical low ball offers here.

SSF sale section great to sell something for cheap fast.

Ebay good for getting top dollar.

So true, e-bay/paypal really do rip off their sellers. That is why I'm glad we have our forums. I'm really suprised another selling platform has not been able to compete in the business. I mean if you took half of the fees this company does (ebay/paypal being the same entity), you would still make large profits. They are greedy as they can with a monopoly.

I think the main issue is Paypal--it's so convenient to use. It would be possible to design a better service, but it requires basically matching the ability to do auctions and do instant online payment from bank account or credit card. That's a pretty big risk to get into.

The only other places I've seen that have tried to beat ebay just did horrible jobs. Maybe ebay has patents on certain online auction concepts.

Sure you pay ebay fees but you know what the fees are typically less then the money you lose from all the typical low ball offers here.

SSF sale section great to sell something for cheap fast.

Ebay good for getting top dollar.

That's very true.

Hot toys, Is that a guess or was it posted somewhere?

And if they did are they having a look at the competition to make there own stuff. Expect SW prices to go through the roof for collectibles.

This is very interesting that Hottoys bought the collection. There is really no competition, but more having the availability to have these figures in hand to go over the good and the bad of what has previously been done.... Hopefully because that have no restrictions on past characters for their own creative works.
Amazing!!!!

I know this may be a big assumption, but really what other reason could there be.

Come on guys don't be so gullible. Why would hot toys buy them? Its not like they have open rights do what they want , they have to work with SS and with that being the case SS would be providing them with info/figures they need.

gullible? I cannot speak to the reason they purchased it, but they did. I will track down the thread in the other site if you need "proof".

gullible? I cannot speak to the reason they purchased it, but they did. I will track down the thread in the other site if you need "proof".

Unless it's on an official hot toys page on website blog etc... I stand behind my statement.

R2 recording" ambasah you are our only hope"....please confirm for us this is true...I want to dream!

Back