Armybuilders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can't be the only one who likes/ enjoys this concept. so here's a thread to show off your legions of warriors. be the Cobra, Joes, WWII, civil war, whatever. lets just see Some images of "toy soldiers" set up as legions.
OR squads
Or battle companies
Or whatever :lol

joe%20army%20build%2025th_1191088674.jpg

01ACUs.jpg

cpt+miller.jpg

Good thread. l am working on a couple 1/6 modern US marines. i'll post pice when they are done and l make an Afghan type diorama.

One of these days I'm going to do a dio of my 1/6 Joes. I have 18 Sideshow Cobra Troopers that are just screaming for some playtime.

I've got the army builder bug bad. Real bad.

John

My contribution . . . . . .

Military_Figures_038.jpg

Older Pics . . . . . .

DSC06668.JPG
DSC06667.JPG
Sideshow_GIJOE_0131.jpg
Sideshow_GIJOE.jpg

Despite having seen pics of them before, I still can't get over how awesome your Cobra squad looks, especially crazy eyes sledge hammer trooper (although he's not pictured here).

Yeah, I noticed! I typed my repsonse after seeing only the first row of the troopers! :lol

Great pics as always TK0083, I had 3 Cobras but sold two of them. The closest I have to army builders is 3 Stormtroopers.

TK0083, are you going to do a squad of Vipers as well? Like to see what you do with them.

Originally Posted by DinoDB1975
TK0083, are you going to do a squad of Vipers as well? Like to see what you do with them.

That would be great, those group shots are amazing.

All right, all right, all right . . . . . . :hi5:

I DEFINITELY have plans for the Viper...... I mean "VIPERS" that are coming in. Can't wait:gah: :yess:

This is the look I'm going for . . . . . .

GIJ_Cobra_Viper_Packaging.jpg
COMICON2011_351.jpg
COMICON2011_344.jpg

I'd like to see more Sideshow Blueshirts, provided they are actually "blue" shirts and are not re-hashed head sculpts like the Desert Ops guys.

Maybe they could do a Cobra uniformed Flint with both a masked and unmasked head sculpt. Since many people are unhappy with the one from the SSC Flint, this be a chance to package a new Blueshirt along with a different Flint portrait.

Other options would be an Arctic Ops Trooper that has a standard Cobra blue uniform under a winter parka, helmet cover, etc.

An RPG Blueshirt or a more Hasbro accurate Cobra Officer would work, too.

I'd love more Blue-Shirts, I would not be able to resist. Really wish Sideshows Viper visor was as nice & shiny as Hasbros too.
100035press11001.jpg

Really don't want a CC with a dull mask either.

I'd love more Blue-Shirts, I would not be able to resist. Really wish Sideshows Viper visor was as nice & shiny as Hasbros too.
100035press11001.jpg

Really don't want a CC with a dull mask either.

If the masks are dull, I'll have to break out the paint brush to add the shine.

Well l was going to show some of my new marines, but l am having trouble resizing new pics on my new laptop. So here is an old pic of one of my marines l did last year.

Back