Can't post in the Sell/Trade Forum?? Help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prince_of_weasels

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi All,

I wanted to post a link to some items I'm selling on eBay, but upon clicking the "New Thread" button in the Sell/Trade board, it gave me the following message:

prince_of_weasels, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can someone advise me as to why I can't post in that forum, whereas I can post in this one? :S Thanks!

Hmm, well I've been here 3 months. So it's just the post thing... and as per the link above, I can't really go about spamming "That's great!" everywhere. Guess I'll just have to visit the boards diligently for the next 3 or 4 days, and ensure I get my posts up to 50 before my auctions are over :p

I can't really go about spamming "That's great!" everywhere.

About 75% of other boards members do.

In fact, a lot don't even type anything. They just quote someone else's post and click the "exactly" smiley.

This is why you have members with 30,000 posts who have never said anything.

:exactly:

And also, there is a separate forum for ebay links to use, not the normal sales forum.

About 75% of other boards members do.

In fact, a lot don't even type anything. They just quote someone else's post and click the "exactly" smiley.

This is why you have members with 30,000 posts who have never said anything.

:exactly:

Inaccurate - post spamming will get you denied for commerce forever.

Back