Checkmate's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Checkmate

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Well since I posted in the Detolf thread, i figured I might as well post up my collection. Luckily I have space in my house as well as a great wife who puts up with my toy craziness. I took pics of my collection right before I started taking it down and boxing it up. I'm moving to a new house with a lot more space but I didn't want to take up a bedroom in the new place to display my figures. It will be out in the open for all to see in the basement. Let me know what you think.

I'll have to figure out how I'm going to display these new pieces. Some of them like GhostRider need to be displayed all by themselves or rather not on a shelf crammed in with the other figures.

One last one. This is the Perfect Grade Strike Freedom Gundam I put together two weeks ago (finished that is). That is the last picture I had. Phew!!!!!

I hope you are moving them into a space that is much larger so you get to see them all. that is a lot of really nice pieces i love the Fifth Element statue.

Wow, you have a ____load of stuff.... but kinda looks like you're running outta room? lol. Thought about spacing out your Hot Toys in another cabinet perhaps? I can't see half of them!! :D

Wow, you have a ____load of stuff.... but kinda looks like you're running outta room? lol. Thought about spacing out your Hot Toys in another cabinet perhaps? I can't see half of them!! :D

Yup I was thinking the same thing. I've been debating on putting some figures away such as the FF7AC ones and the MOTUC since I've finally reached a breaking point with Digital River. Once I move, I'll have good idea if I can fit another big curio cabinet in my basement. Damn you Hot Toys for making such awesome stuff that I have to collect them.

Back