Robert Englund Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Englund sculpt on this figure is spot on, you won;t be dissappointed. If you're game, you should cut that stupid fringe on the sweater down a tad. It looks even better. Oh, and leave the hat off. It scratches at his forehead.

thanks Mikey!!! i still cant believe i found the exclusive for that low of a price. the others i've been watching have been ending aroud 30-40 bucks

hairlesswookiee said:
great!!! i just scored one on ebay for $18!!!! now all i need is the classic freddy and the SDCC freddy and i'll have them all.

I think that's the same guy I'm trying to find out the shipping to the UK! He's got or had 3! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Ordered! :chew

So I've got coming from eBay - Classic Freddy, Classic Leatherface and now Robert Englund!

What other Freddys are there? I've got the SDCC Dream Freddy on order.

PsychoCenobite said:
Ordered! :chew

So I've got coming from eBay - Classic Freddy, Classic Leatherface and now Robert Englund!

What other Freddys are there? I've got the SDCC Dream Freddy on order.

The only other Freddy at that scale is the FVJ Freddy figure.... which is pretty nice... and cheap. :D

PsychoCenobite said:
I think that's the same guy I'm trying to find out the shipping to the UK! He's got or had 3! :monkey5

no, my seller is in the USA... i wasnt sure at first because the listing doesnt say anything about it being the exclusive... only that there was only 750 of them. so i kept looking at the pics of it and then asked for the link here. for what he was asking i would've bought the regular version anyways, but the exclusive is cool for me. congrats guys.
there's one left here's the link:
Freddy

hairlesswookiee said:
no, my seller is in the USA... i wasnt sure at first because the listing doesnt say anything about it being the exclusive... only that there was only 750 of them. so i kept looking at the pics of it and then asked for the link here. for what he was asking i would've bought the regular version anyways, but the exclusive is cool for me. congrats guys.
there's one left here's the link:
Freddy

That's the same guy! I got number 2 this morning.

I sent him a message yesterday asking to confirm if it was the exclusive and how much the shippig would be to the UK.

I had no reply but the shipping was added automaticaly and was $20. I'm also 99.9% sure it is the exclusive as you can see the one finger blade on him and the normal glove to the side. As well as him stating it's limited to 750

As for the New Nightmare Freddy - I've still not seen this film and don't really like the look.

But I'm tempted with the JvF Freddy! :chew

PsychoCenobite said:
That's the same guy! I got number 2 this morning.

I sent him a message yesterday asking to confirm if it was the exclusive and how much the shippig would be to the UK.

I had no reply but the shipping was added automaticaly and was $20. I'm also 99.9% sure it is the exclusive as you can see the one finger blade on him and the normal glove to the side. As well as him stating it's limited to 750

As for the New Nightmare Freddy - I've still not seen this film and don't really like the look.

But I'm tempted with the JvF Freddy! :chew

lol thats funny!!! im not a big fan of the new nightmare freddy either, but he's selling rather cheap so i might as well get him now to complete the collection. the freddy vs. jason version is pretty darn cool in my book. i like the demon look a lot and with the matching jason its a classic matchup!!!

Since the opportunity to gloat basically never arises for me - allow me to say I won the exclusive 12" Robert Englund in a Sideshow chat a year or two ago. :chew At the time I think it was the first thing I ever won. Anyway, it is a great figure to say the least. :)

Yay Sideshow!

Anyone who gets the New Nightmare figure should keep in mind that the eyes are screwed up in production. There are no irises. Basically, it'sa just a couple of black dots looking off to the side. Fortunately, I know a guy who does some paintwork on weekends.....:D

nnfred14xh.jpg

Customikey said:
Anyone who gets the New Nightmare figure should keep in mind that the eyes are screwed up in production. There are no irises. Basically, it'sa just a couple of black dots looking off to the side. Fortunately, I know a guy who does some paintwork on weekends.....:D

nnfred14xh.jpg

lol thanks for the head's up mikey. if i get one of these he's gonna head your way for sure.

Back