Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'd rather spend the money and get it from Bobby directly. I have 0 faith in the paint factory this company uses and at $800 a pop....... Good luck HCG.

that's just a bad picture. The other pictures look better, but the final won't look anything like this. The reg has a Es of 750 and the Sonar Ex has a Es of 250

https://hollywood-collectibles.com/batman_lifesize.html

Getting the Sonar Exclusive on 6pay, My broke ass has to use things like Flexpay and 6pay otherwise I would not be able to afford any this stuff!:lol :rotfl

I LOVE BOBBYC'S WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock :D :bow :clap

Nick

I think I'd rather spend the money and get it from Bobby directly. I have 0 faith in the paint factory this company uses and at $800 a pop....... Good luck HCG.

Yeah, HCG quality has really been washed down to the sink after seeing their Bruce Lee 1:1 bust. 800 bucks is a big amount of cash!

If I were to get one of these, I would need to have $200-300 put aside to get it repainted.

do they have pics of the sonar eyes when they are not lit? I can't seem to find pics of that.

I want to get this simply because i have the joker bust. I need to see more pictures because that looks horrible. It just looks oddly shaped as well. Also does anyone know if the sonar eyes turn off?

Ok just pulled the trigger on this and put a deposit in. I had to have it because i have the joker bust. I thought it looked odd because the 1st pic i seen looked like the bust went down to the bottom of the stand but more pictures cleared that up. I wish they had more info on the sonar eyes. I would rather go for the more limited but if the eyes stay on i dont like that so i ordered the regular version.

I've never understood the fascination with "busts", unless they're wrapped in spandex/satin bra cups. The idea of collecting just a portion of a character is foreign to me, then again I really enjoyed Boxing Helena....

Back