Best way to get marks off Hot Toys faces?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I recently purchased a figure and she has some small black marks on her face. Anybody know the best way to get rid of these? I'm pretty sure the marks came from her accessories since they were loose in the box.

Thanks for any help! :)

I hope someone can give you some good advice, my Comedians arm was stained blue from his shoulder pad and i tried everything to get rid of it but with no success. :(

So I recently purchased a figure and she has some small black marks on her face. Anybody know the best way to get rid of these? I'm pretty sure the marks came from her accessories since they were loose in the box.

Thanks for any help! :)

Tell the truth, you tried to put makeup on her ;)

lol

I got them off using a disinfectant wipe! I was so nervous that it would ____ up but it worked! :D

I had a similar stains/marks on my Chris Taylor figure when I opened it.

Tried rubbing it gently, but doesnt do anything. In the end, I used a blunt, metal dental tool, and gently scratch the stains. Thank God it flakes instantly.:yess:

lol

I got them off using a disinfectant wipe! I was so nervous that it would ____ up but it worked! :D

Glad it worked for you. I was going to give you that same suggestion, then noticed in this post that you got it taken care of. I'll use wipes to get off some minor smudges when I don't want to harm the paint. Trouble is when you have dye stains, all you can do is try a paint remover and sometimes have to touch up the paint.

Back