• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Two Face/Harvey Dent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
~FOUND ONE~:hi5:

Looking to buy the Hot Toys Two Face on the cheap. LMK what you got shipped to 92374 and I don't mind paying the 3% Paypal fee.

Last edited:
BUMP-Thought I had one lined up but the deal fell through. So still looking, he needs to be complete and I am looking for a good deal. If you send me a PM with a high offer, I am going to ignore it.

Have one MIB for $170 shipped. Selling because I quitting the Dark Knight line. I also have an extra two face head (minor scuff on chin) and burnt blazer for USD 60 shipped

Last edited:
Thanks you very much for the offer Hood, but I have had several offers from other members for less than yours. Good luck on your sale. :)

Sale pending from another board member atm, just working out the details.

Thanks you very much for the offer Hood, but I have had several offers from other members for less than yours. Good luck on your sale. :)

Sale pending from another board member atm, just working out the details.

Alright good to know :)

Back