ever wonder what a million dollar+ (usd) prop and collectible collection looks like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BankruptCollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
came across this book a few days ago and thought i'd share. this collection belongs to a hong kong based actor named louis koo. he's a 501st member and the so called "king of toys" in hong kong. it really is pretty insane...if there ever was a competition I'd say he won it about half way between the 1/2 scale x wing and tie interceptor....:slap:monkey2

-2.jpg

139.jpg

-3.jpg

-1.jpg

0010396160_b_03.jpg

0010396160_b_02.jpg

69e0e08649119cf9a218514b5e567a4b.jpg

d5f7a7_1_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ever wonder what a million dollar+ (usd) toy collection looks like?

So he had most of that stuff custom made, I guess? Or are those from promotions or something? I remember a guy here who was apparently a serious re-caster from the Philippines (I think?) who had a massive collection of 1:1 scale customs. Not on the order of this guy, but also really impressive.

So he had most of that stuff custom made, I guess? Or are those from promotions or something? I remember a guy here who was apparently a serious re-caster from the Philippines (I think?) who had a massive collection of 1:1 scale customs. Not on the order of this guy, but also really impressive.

Yea that guy yexel....this guy only collects, he doesn't recast...most of it is custom ordered.

Wow - that's really all I can say.

Meh... no 1:6 scale... peasant!

Just kidding:wink1: Awesome collection

Pretty impressive. Not sure I'd really want all that stuff though. I can think of a lot of ways to spend a million dollars.

:horror Amazing! I Can't Even Begin To Imagine What That Must Of Costed
:rotfl:rotfl

Hmm, 1:1 action figures. What a great idea.

Hmm, 1:1 action figures. What a great idea.

Yeah We Should All Jump Ship And Start Collecting 1:1 Scale, I wonder Why Others Don't Collect This Scale, Must Be The Price Or Something...

Had no idea he's into collecting 1:1 stuff... Madame Tussauds even made a wax sculpture of him since he's a celebrity in Hong Kong. Must be extra cool for him to see his own life size being made..

9534459951419079021.jpg

Wasn't Luke Red 5 not Red 3 so R2 probably shouldn't be in that X-wing. :)

i notice there's no friends, girlfriend, or wife with him in any of those pics.

Glad you guys like my collection. And I see you've met my pool boy, Chan!

BB

Yeah We Should All Jump Ship And Start Collecting 1:1 Scale, I wonder Why Others Don't Collect This Scale, Must Be The Price Or Something...

Yes price. But not just price of the collectible but price of space. It is not unusual for the display set up to equal or even exceed the cost of the item.

That display room/hall would easily have cost more than the collection itself since we are talking about hong kong land prices.

haha what a nerd!

j/k :monkey3

lots of nice stuff there, but suprisingly there's some turds in that collection too!

Yes price. But not just price of the collectible but price of space. It is not unusual for the display set up to equal or even exceed the cost of the item.

That display room/hall would easily have cost more than the collection itself since we are talking about hong kong land prices.

in this case you are absolutely correct. this is his personal warehouse turned museum...land prices being what they are, i'd say that warehouse alone sets him back a few million quid...what i managed to find online is just a fraction of his collection, he has a whole other side with lupin stuff, transformers, terminator, aliens, etc...

p.s. tbh here, i think i have a pretty bad box problem as is...my basement looks like a homeless camp ground with boxes coming out of the demon hole, now imagine his box problem!!!!

Last edited:
Back