Star Wars Trooper Propaganda Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubeca

Cage Fighter
Reaction score
So I am working on my Trooper collection and need some artwork. I am going to with the Star Wars Propaganda stuff, keeping the trooper theme. Any idea where I can get some of the stuff below? Other Cat Staggs stuff? Any others you would suggest?

I have these:
Cat-Staggs-Gattadonna-Star-Wars-propaganda-posters-clones-storm-troppers-darth-vader-imperial-recruiting-rebels-princess-leia.jpg

star-wars-propaganda-poster-4.jpg

star_wars_trading_card_propaganda_poster_01.jpg

Star-Wars-Propaganda-Poster-Empire.jpg

I REALLY WANT THIS ONE!
Cat-Staggs-Gattadonna-Star-Wars-propaganda-posters-clones-storm-troppers-darth-vader-imperial-recruiting-rebels.jpg

AND THIS ONE!
dorman.jpg

I have a couple from the ones posted above (on canvas) - too bad I lack empty walls for more art:

StarWarscanvasprint01.jpg

StarWarscanvasprint02.jpg

The sad thing about "Death Trooper"is that the art is much better than the book. Granted, I'm not a big fan of Zombie fics, but the mix just wasn't a good fit...PS

The sad thing about "Death Trooper"is that the art is much better than the book. Granted, I'm not a big fan of Zombie fics, but the mix just wasn't a good fit...PS

Just didnt feel like star wars to me ...

Love the posters thou

Damn ! $6 for that one is awesome !

I have both by Cat Staggs and look forward to the Scout trooper version !

I also have the Dorman print which I may let go if there is interest.

Back