Darth Loki's Living Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I finally figured out how to post images so now I can post some pics of my ever growing collection. But will someone please tell me how to make pictures smaller!

Here's my main cabinet. GG was just a tad too deep to fit into this but that's cool. And please excuse the bust-ups, the mini busts haven't arrived yet.

url=https://www.uploadfile.info]
03eb3fc723.jpg
[/url]

GG is chilling on an end table for the time being but it's cool because he's right next to me.

My Harry Potter Busts, upstairs on my girlfriend's entertainment center (we're anxiously awaiting the Hungarian Horntail Dragon.

I'll post more once I get some good pics taken. Enjoy.

Looks good!

Where did you get that main cabinet with Maul in it?

Gruson said:
Looks good!

Where did you get that main cabinet with Maul in it?

We had it at work collecting dust with nothing in it so I offered my boss a $100 for it and he told me to take it. I have no idea what it's worth but I'd guess at least $1000. I was quite pleased!

Darth Loki said:
Well I finally figured out how to post images so now I can post some pics of my ever growing collection. But will someone please tell me how to make pictures smaller!

Here's my main cabinet. GG was just a tad too deep to fit into this but that's cool. And please excuse the bust-ups, the mini busts haven't arrived yet.
03eb3fc723.jpg
Great stuff Loki! I really like this one. Usually, I'm more of a 'wood' guy, and don't like steel and glass to much, but you may have made me change my mind. The Star Wars stuff really shines in this metal and glass cabinet. It's a excellent combination IMO. The cabinet really adds to the atmosphere. Looks like you've found a brilliant environment for your SW items. Virtually all of my stuff is still in boxes, due to lack of place, and more importantly of descent cabinets! I'll be looking for a metal/glass cabinet for my SW stuff, and a wood cabinet for my LotR collection from now on.

nice collection!!! there's a cabient like yours sitting in my library at school. in the past year i swear i have never seen anything in it. maybe i can offer them some cash for it.

hairlesswookiee said:
nice collection!!! there's a cabient like yours sitting in my library at school. in the past year i swear i have never seen anything in it. maybe i can offer them some cash for it.

Do it! Do it tomorrow, before anyone else has the same idea. It's hard enough to find a (affordable) cabinet that is completely the way you want it, so if you know where to get one, go for it!

Great price on the cabinet. Nice collection seeing all those Harry Potter busts. Kinda makes me whish that I had them.

Hey, nice to finally see some of your stuff! Looks great! Can't wait to see more.

carbo-fation said:
NIce collection!! Quality over quantity.....always a good idea! :D

Don't worry there's more. Just been really busy with work and house work.

Here's most of my LOTR stuff. Sauron's at work and I also have the MR Ring which is awesome for those that don't have it. The shelf you see goes around half the room, that's where most of my GG stuff is, but that will have to wait.

Nice collection Darth Loki. I spotted your pic of JR in another thread. Great looking collie, I like his work on the chair legs. The distressed look is in.

:ruff

creecher said:
Nice collection Darth Loki. I spotted your pic of JR in another thread. Great looking collie, I like his work on the chair legs. The distressed look is in.

:ruff

He was a very bad puppy to say the least. But now he's amazingly inteligent, he must know over 100 words and he's not a chewer.

tomandshell said:
I hope you can make room for the X-Wing on that bottom shelf...

If and when I ever get an X-Wing, I'd like to have a Detolf dedicated for them. That's why I don't care for the SE because I don't care to display the bases. I have a feeling I'm going to have a room full of Detolfs before all is said and done.

Back