• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Museum Replicas Iron Man 1 Arc Reactor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslan_gfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for the Arc Reactor, if you sell one... please PM me :wink1:

thanks

1038_1.jpg

Good luck with this my friend. I searched high an low for a year before I got lucky an one popped up on eBay for $200. I did have another one in the works with someone in Singapore ... He was in the $300 price range. I could pass you on his info if your trying to spend that kinda money on this.

Congrats on finding one for a good price my friend :wink1:

300$ would be ok + shipping to Germany... that would be really cool from you ... So I would have interest :)

Well that price included shipping to the US from singapore. Shipping to Germany may even be a little cheaper not sure about the distance. I'll PM you his email and I'll send him a notification emal as well

shipping included... that's even better :) many thanks for your help... I'll try my luck :wink1:

Back