SS tall bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookeylama

Super Freak
Reaction score
which figs have SS used the "big boy" 13-14" body for? only one i'm sure of is the FvJ Jason fig.

also if someone knows of other manufacturers that make a tall body (taller than the 12" norm) that would help too. thanks!

I believe the T800 will. Also Hellboy and Kurgan are both big boy figures. If you are interested in modding something - hellboy has a custom hand and Kurgan has custom gloves - so neither is really that suitable.

amarcord said:
Jaws from the James Bond line

Not quite. He's tall but is a different body again. Different hands, poor articulation in the arms - and is actually taller than the others I mentioned.

Just as well has has no accessories so the articulation doesn't really matter. Great looking figure none-the-less.

I think the Kanamit and Jaws used the same body. At that time they achieved extra height through extending the legs. Not so bad for the Kanamit, as he is wearing a gown. Jaws looks a bit odd though.

The liberal use of the term 14inches for a 13 inch figure, is somewhat odd as well.

So if I understand correct, there's the standard 12in male body, and a tall 13-14in male body? And from that I gathered elsewhere, there's also a tall female body (Buffy Graduation) and a short female body (Scully)? :confused:

Yeah, I think that SSC needs to create a new Buck figure... A big boy Buck for all of the customizers that want to create huge figures but not break the bank buying some of the more hard to find figs with the bodies we need...

Just a thought...

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I think that SSC needs to create a new Buck figure... A big boy Buck for all of the customizers that want to create huge figures but not break the bank buying some of the more hard to find figs with the bodies we need...

Just a thought...

I raised that in the Ask Sideshow forum and Sideshow advised they have no plans to do so atm.

I guess we'll be hanging out for Triad's new bodies for our tall customs.

LordAzrael said:
I raised that in the Ask Sideshow forum and Sideshow advised they have no plans to do so atm.

I guess we'll be hanging out for Triad's new bodies for our tall customs.

DOUBLE DAMN!!

Well, I guess it's gonna have to be bashin' time.... :monkey2

Murderofcrows71 said:
Yeah I was thinking about reworking my Jason part VII figure, he's on way too small of a body.

that could be a good idea.... but may be a little tricky with that rubber body suit. I'm sure you could make it work though...

If you do it, keep me informed!! :D

Back