This is why I order from Sideshow!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Spiderman arrived. Amazing figure. Stomps the hell out of lots of figure including 1k Jokers.

The box itself arrived with crease from Mr UPS. :slap
(not a slam at USP, all the shippers suck.)

spidybox2.jpg

spidybox1.jpg

Sent a email to Sideshow. Jaclyn Yudkowsky says no problemo.

Today.

spidybox3.jpg

This is why I order from Sideshow!!!! 95% of my ordering is from Sideshow. In the 7 or so years I've ordered direct, this is only the third box to arrive with damage and instantly replaced by SS with no question.

If this was from some Ebay seller or other dealer I would be snafu'd.

Sideshow Rocks.

:exactly:

I know you all are jealous, bro.

Normally i wouldnt care about a box either, but the box for this Spider-man is a thing of beauty.

costume looks off. i see one section of web where the spacing between the web lines looks to be about 3mm. when in actuality, (if you take scale into account) it should be 4.5 mm.

Are you displaying the box or something?

I do sometimes.

The box artwork, design and finish is top notch.

So why not have a almost perfect one if I can. :dunno

costume looks off. i see one section of web where the spacing between the web lines looks to be about 3mm. when in actuality, (if you take scale into account) it should be 4.5 mm.

Yo momma said it looked perfect when she was over last night!! :yess:

The box is a thing of beauty. I'd get it replaced too. :lecture

Sideshow has always been fast to send me a replacement the few times I received something damaged.

:dunno Save the environment? No reason really. I was just curious. I don't remember you displaying boxes from your collection thread.

I did before. But was running out of shelf space. :gah:

DSC_1608.JPG

The box is a thing of beauty. I'd get it replaced too. :lecture

Sideshow has always been fast to send me a replacement the few times I received something damaged.

It is. And they rock!!

Geat story- looks like great customer service from SS. Good to hear these days!

I really never understood why people are so averse to ordering through Sideshow. Saving a buck and getting it first should always take a back seat to security and service.

boxes are important to me. if these figures shipped in plain cardboard shoe boxes than no i wouldn't care. but they are collector friendly (you can easily put the figure back inside for storage) and the artwork is very appealing.

what is funny is that i'm sure some collector out there would be pissed if they got a crease in the outer brown shipping box even if the figure's box was mint.

whats the story with the headless dude sitting on a pedestal by your door?........:lol

Back