Silicone Michael Keaton bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gears of War

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys i already posted this in Custome creations but i thought some of you here might wanna see it. He fits the 89 rd cowl like a glove and i will have pics soon of it in a returns cowl. The lifesize statue was not created by me, i only made the face. Im also finishing up my 1:1 Heath ledger as joker now and will have pics of that soon also
Thanks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[

[URL=https://img819.imageshack.us/i/keatoneyes.jpg/]

where did you get that cowl? is it from cape n cowl? or is it a reevez cowl? i needa know! i plan to get one hopefully soon!

I dont know where the cowl was bought as its not mine but it is an rd 89 cowl.Try Brotherhoodofthebat maybe.

Bald One eyed Racoon Keaton freaks me out.:lol

The finished product however, is the best I've seen.

Wow graet keaton sculpt. Have to say never could see keaton in beetle juice but seeing it go through the painting stages without the cowl, yeah I can really see it now, as it reminds me of bettle juice. Great sculpting.

Thanks guys, glad you like him,

to Batman 79, no i havent really thought about doing it as i havent got one and they are pretty expensive if i remember correctly. I'd prefer to sculpt my own returns cowl for it or make a replica of that display with a real cowl.

Hmmm Its a little off. Theres something about it that just doesn't work.

Nice try though.

Never mind the newb above me. He looks almost bang on to me.

The first pic looks like a redneck version of Keaton with 2 black eyes and one eye missing.

I think it only looks off because of the angles and lighting in the pics... you can clearly see Keaton in the uncowled shots, but the newb can't see past that... what a jerky way to reply to a post.

Great work!, i wouldn't mind having one for my batsuit actually.

M.

Thanks guys, I didnt take these pics but im finishing up a returns version of this now with my new rd returns cowl. Fits really nicely also. Here;s some pics of an unpainted head in the returns cowl as i havent any painted ones currently to show. Thanks again

Johnny

Thanks guys

Awesome job on the sculpt. Very impressive. Don't listen to that guy. I think in the image below, the shoulders need to be wider to make it look perfect. The cape over the shoulders if possible, but if not, then making the shoulders wider with the cape under the cowl would work too.

25aba0af.jpg

BatmanMichaelKeatond.jpg

Last edited:
Back