Joker (Comic version) Custom by Imaresqd1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbss21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I hope Adam doesn't mind this (if you do Adam, just let me know, and I'll take it down), but I wanted to share this with you all. I commissioned this piece from him, and should be receiving it soon. It's based on this picture:

joker2ge1nxjf5.jpg

And here's the sculpt:

095846ibtdy.jpg
[/IMG]

I absolutely love it. Adam's just one of the most incredible artists around.

Last edited:
I like it. Sculpted to look like Conrad Veidt, the guy who the Joker was originally based on.

Hey guys, yeah, I know it's a photo manip of the picture of Conrad Veidt, but obviously, I wanted the actual Joker for the sculpt and I just love the way the picture of him looks. I'll take better shots once I get the sculpt and get it set up. There's a picture of the Joker too in an issue of Batman and Robin which takes heavily from the Man Who Laughs picture too, him in his Oberon Sexton garb. I could set that shot up even, since I have a 1/6 top hat. But anyway, I'm excited. Hope I get the sculpt soon so I can get better pictures of it set up as a full figure and show you guys.

Hey guys, yeah, I know it's a photo manip of the picture of Conrad Veidt, but obviously, I wanted the actual Joker for the sculpt and I just love the way the picture of him looks. I'll take better shots once I get the sculpt and get it set up. There's a picture of the Joker too in an issue of Batman and Robin which takes heavily from the Man Who Laughs picture too, him in his Oberon Sexton garb. I could set that shot up even, since I have a 1/6 top hat. But anyway, I'm excited. Hope I get the sculpt soon so I can get better pictures of it set up as a full figure and show you guys.

I can't wait to see!

Want to see your Cop Joker :D

Well Adam just sent my sculpts out, so I should have the cop Joker within a week. I've got the body all set up for him, so I promise I'll post pictures of him then. I'm super excited. Believe me when I tell you those pictures I posted before don't do the sculpt justice. It's scary how much it looks like Heath.

Here's some pics of the finished figure guys:

Manwholaughs031.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs030.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs024.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs025.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs027.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs028.jpg