SDCC Cow-hand Luke Arrived!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Viking28

Just got him in 67/500, love the base! Tailoring is awesome as is the belt and the binaculars(sp?) look great in the hand. Im actually thinking of displaying him in his hat and poncho.
My ONLY compaint is the eyes, the person who painted the face put eye shadow on a little to much. Other than that I like him. The packaging is awesome!

got mine too....Didn't open him yet, but it says 197 scribbled on the side....Packaging is fantastic!

The eyes on my normal Luke look HORRIBLE! Very bad paint job. I need to contact Marc about a return I guess.

Hmm, the eyes on my regular Luke are perfect. Gruson, you have pics of yours? Also, for you guys who got the exclusive, post some pics! :D

My Luke looks VERY hungover. The white part of the eye is not white at all. It's like the paint smeared all over the place and it's now a yellow color instead of white with other colors in there as well. It's really bad IMO.

I already sealed him in the box, waiting to hear from Marc from AlterEgo...no pics.

It seems that in some of the pics of Luke, he is a little heavy on the eye shadow. I have seen a few good ones, but several where the outline of his eyes are very thick and dark. I am waiting anxiously for mine to arrive. If his eyes are too dark, I will have to make him wear those goggles from his floppy hat.

Damn....guess I better open mine....I just have NO WHERE to put him at the moment..... :bang

My Luke Exclusive should be here tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how he looks. Hopefully Bob will get the regular editions in soon, and I'll have that one to compare the two shortly.

Its that desert sand Gru, its terrible on the eyes, I think you should get it in a commercial with ben Stein for Clear Eyes drops :p Sorry could not resist... :balrog

Just got my luke as well number 58 or 59 (i forget.) My first star wars piece and I can say i'm fairly impressed! The eyes do seem a little dark, but I'm wondering if they are suppose to be since he suppose to be wearing his gilligan hat. I agree the packaging was awesome I just don't know if I ever sell him if I'll remember how to get him back in the box!

Luke Farmwalker arrived today.:banana This is my first 1/4 piece, and I'm VERY impressed. Luke is actually my least favorite of the 5 announced, so for me to be blown away by this one is a good sign. I can't imagine my reaction to Vader and Grievous. :thud

The poncho needs some ironing, though. I guess I'll have to employ my SO's skills whenever I get a new piece. My regular Luke also shipped today from Bob, along with my Code 3 ANH poster.:banana It's a great time to be a Star Wars fan. I'm with Gruson, now. 1/4 Premium ONLY. This stuff is beyond compare, and is almost like a "prop replica" in terms of accuracy. I can't decide whether to keep both, or if the Farmboy will be put out to pasture. I don't really like the poncho and hat enough to keep this piece, so I'll probably Ebay it in September when my AT-AT comes and I need the money. GREAT start to the line!

I was completely blown away by my first 1/4 figure, everything about them just screams quality! :bow

I actually like the exclusive's for Luke, looks pretty cool cant wait to get notice on Han now!

Here's Luke #197. Thankfully, he does not have too much eyeliner on. I prefer to display him with the goggles. It reminds me of Peter O'Toole from the beginning of Lawrence of Arabia.

This one completes the effect...

It's a Star Wars kind of day! I got Medicom Vader and both my Lukes!

I gots to say - the new 1/4 scale packaging is kicking! squeaky styrofoam always creeped me out and it flakes off everywhere.

I haven't opened the exclusive - but I love the regular one. I realized as I was setting it up I was humming Luke's theme.

And what are all these complaints about the hands? Once freed of their foam gloves the one on his knee snapped down and it looks very natural there.

I love the PF monsters, but I'm really going to love these SW 1/4s.

Back