Sideshow - The old republic Licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrawn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I guess we finally got a hint of Sideshow doing Statues/busts/whathaveyou based on the forthcoming Star Wars MMO: The Old Republic.

In June of last year they stated this on Ask Sideshow:

Thank you so much for making a GREAT Star Wars line at Sideshow. Has there ever been thought of Knights of the Old Republic figures in 1:6 or 1:4 scales?

A.

Thank you VERY much for taking the journey with us! We love Old Republic characters, and we have considered working them into the various existing formats. In fact, one Sith character may make the cut sooner than later in the LSB line. We’re also very interested in the new MMO taking shape and hope to present something sooner than later!

Gamescom just started today here in Germany and guess what Bioware brought with them.

This guy here - make sure to read the plate at the bottom.

Lifesize Figure by Sideshow - visit Sideshow.

https://www.videogameszone.de/gamescom-2011-Event-235611/News/Gamescom-FIFA-12-The-Witcher-2-Modern-Warfare-3-und-mehr-Die-ersten-Fotos-von-der-Spielemesse-Bilder-des-Tages-839260/galerie/1549481/?fullsize

Let me tell you I love that game and have participated in the Beta recently.

So Sideshow, take my wallet - I command you take it ... argh.:panic:

Looks great but most likely it won't go into production because there definitely isn't a market for these lesser known characters.

Anything Old Republic is a BIG PASS for me. Too many other essential SW characters need to be made.

Although I would possibly be interested in some of the 1/6th figures...I believe this might actually be available at some point for retail. If you look closely at the bottom of the plaque it says " contact sideshow collectibles for details"

Looks like they contracted SS to make that for there booth and part of the deal was they would put SS info on the card.

:clap:clap:clap:clap
1:6 TOR Troopers and Sith?! Count me in :wave
I hope they add light up features on the armor too, light in HT figures were simply amazing

Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Nihilus.
This guy could do with a 1/6th figure as well I guess..

but that's all we need.

:D

anything ELSE TOR would just be gravy.

:horror Wow that thing is awesome but I wouldn't buy it any bigger than 1/4 scale. I think SS should do a PF Thrawn first though, I passed on the 12" because I don't collect them. I would also go for the Commandos in PF!!! Bring on Delta Squad!! :yess::yess:

Back