Documentary: "Senna"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody has seen this yet?
I'm really looking forward to watching it,
Ayrton single-handedly got me into watching F1 back when he started with Lotus and his awesome JPS car.
When he finally left Lotus and started racing for McLaren, those were some of the most exciting races I've ever seen, him vs. Prost was simply amazing...
After his dead I stopped watching the races... until 2000, but hasn't been the same ever since...

Anyway,
here's the trailer:

[ame="https://youtu.be/HrbJPsPtTyU"]302 Found[/ame]

Not many F1 fans I guess... :dunno...

Tumbleweed.gif

:lol!!

Ron, from the Ron and Fez show on XM/Sirius had the director on the other day. From what Ron says it's an amazing movie and goes well beyond just an F1 film.

I have not seen the doc but it's on my list. It's supposed to be fantastic. Still, I would like to see a full length docudrama on Senna done with a Hollywood budget and with a great director behind the camera. Would love to see a great actor play Senna from his days in poverty in Brazil all the way to his days competing in F-1 to his untimely death. The man was a legend and deserves a legendary film.

Ron, from the Ron and Fez show on XM/Sirius had the director on the other day. From what Ron says it's an amazing movie and goes well beyond just an F1 film.

I've read a lot of reviews that state that as well...
It opens here in SD in a couple of weeks, I will watch it for sure!

Senna... forever missed. :monkey2
:lecture:lecture:lecture

I have not seen the doc but it's on my list. It's supposed to be fantastic. Still, I would like to see a full length docudrama on Senna done with a Hollywood budget and with a great director behind the camera. Would love to see a great actor play Senna from his days in poverty in Brazil all the way to his days competing in F-1 to his untimely death. The man was a legend and deserves a legendary film.

I don't think something like this would happen, but I'm OK with a Documentary, I'd like to see a compendium of his best races though...

Finally saw this last night...
what can I say... this has to be one of the best bio-documentaries I've ever seen... absolutely inspiring, emotional, and overall a very touching tribute to the biggest racer in history...

I know a lot of people here aren't into F-1 that much, but despite that, this is an amazing doc... period...

:clap:clap:clap!

Senna was born into a very rich family. He did however spend large sums of money in foundations for poor children, and the Senna Foundation still works to this day to help children.

I saw the docu a few weeks ago, and it really is a brilliant look into the life of Ayrton and the world of F1. Highly recommended.

I'm a great F1 fan!

Back