Last day to order Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July03_oldrepublic_2.jpg

And will it be something wierd like 8453? Or would they just do 8500?

Darth Loki said:
And will it be something wierd like 8453? Or would they just do 8500?

I bet they'd do an 'even' number like 8500...it looks better...then the first few people on the wait-list would get theirs turned into ACTUAL orders...

:monkey1

yeah there really is no excuse if you miss out on the 12" maul!!! make sure to get your gentle giant maul bust to go with him... they are starting to disappear on some of the dealers sites. (alterego has him)
:maul

Yeah, its hard to believe someone could miss out... but you know there will be at least a few angry posting from people who just moved out from under a rock:lol I'm still debating in my mind of the expansion pack is worthwhile. I know its only $25, and better to get it now than later. But what do I really need 3 of the damn things for, and I'd probably never use the sandbases... and since the regular comes with one, its not like getting two is all that exciting... I guess I have 6 more hours to make up my mind :monkey1

JustinLuck said:
Actually, you have until November or December to decide. :D

Now that is solid logic... I guess the worse case scenario is that if I don't want it someone on the waitlist gets bumped up? So what you are saying is that would be very alturistic of me to order, either way someone benefits :lol

Batty said:
I can't imagine there's anyone here who hasn't ordered him yet. :maul

I didn't, it's not that I don't like it. It's just that the "inclusive" version does nothing for me. I mean to me it's not that exciting. Also no probe droids either, I wouldn't display them with Maul. I want to have Maul vs. Qui-Gon. :maul

I will be very curious as to the Maul edition size.

As to the Probes one, I hope I am the only one that ordered!!!! :maul
A one of a kind Sideshow item....one can dream! I do feel that this may be a sleeper set.

Yeah, I'm not that thrilled with the probe droids either especially for $25 (but still better than $30 as rumored), but want that Tatooine base. I just wish I could get two of those "base accesories.":monkey1

Now the big question is -- how many were preordered?

And the little question -- who will buy the regular?

Also, has everyone here checked their order status at SS? Is your order "placed"?

Mine says "Order placed"... has said it since the day after I ordered it, I think. :maul

Back