Made it in at long last!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

figuremaster_les

AF-FIRMATIVE!
Reaction score
New here. Hi gang.

All your stuff is great!

Since I have had the pleasure of seeing all your works, and until now, not being able to comment, I will just say, there are some AWESOME customs and reworked figures in here!
And some awesome collections!

I will endeavor to get some images of my stuff up soon.

Got a lot to do in the near future, but know that I am very excited about being here and hope to add to my visual info as soon as I can, and more info about myself soon.

More to say, more to do!

Thanks for letting me in the madhouse!

Les :chew

Last edited:
Welcome Figuremaster Les! Its good to see you were able to join up and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work! (Your Anakin kicks but-tocks!) :D :lol

welcome Les. im new to the scene so im not quite familiar with your work, but if everyone here says everything is great im really looking forward to seeing some of your new and old works.

:emperor Welcome to our newest and one of the most talented member! :D

So.....Master Les, where do I wait in line till September? :lol

Welcome LES!!!!

:horse

Like everyone said....most of us are not familiar of your work so post more of your customs PLEASE!!! :D

Bout time, dude! :lol Great having you aboard, thanks again for everything and it's great to see your work getting the appreciation it deserves. :cool:

great to see ya here Les!! i've loved ur work for sometime now. even tried to join a board u had linked to on ur site but the admin wouldn't let me join because i wasn't a customizer (yet!) lol. so now ur here and i'm happy!:chew

Hi Les!

I'm glad you're on board. I've had the opportunity to see your recent posts and I am totally amazed at your work, skill & knowledge -- most importantly, your willingness to share.

Thanks for joining and I'm totally looking forward to reading more of your posts and viewing more incredible customizing.

Back