Adventure Time toys!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_rogue

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.figures.com/forums/news/13823-what-time-adventure-time.html#post57042

The 2" figures don't look good but I'm liking the 5" ones.

21421d1313166469-what-time-adventure-time-1at5inchfinn.jpg

these along with the 10" ones are being release in October. I have to say this is really one of the silliest funniest cartoons on right now.

I'm a sucker for toys that have face changes, so I might have to keep an eye out for that 10inch one soon.

I saw the little mini figures and they look pretty bad, but the 5" and 10" ones look pretty good. I hope they make Ice King, Lumpy Space Princess, Princess Bubblegum, Marcelene and so forth.

The have to do all the princesses. Lumpy is easy, is grape bubblicious gum two googly eyes and a tiara. so much fun!

Breakfast Princess and Turtle Princess are must haves. Somebody should come with a little Tree Trunks too.

The DVD comes with an insert that shows a 5 inch Ice King with Ricardio.

The toys are on sale at TRU for 25% off, but my store has nothing but the sword in stock.

I picked up the 10" Finn & Both 5" figures.
The sculpts are nice, but the paint apps are horrible.
Also these will NEVER stand on their own & the swords are too heavy for Finn's rubber arms.

I was hopping these would be better :(

Zoid

what's up with this show? i haven't seen it. is it like the new go to cartoon for adults like spongebob was?

what's up with this show? i haven't seen it. is it like the new go to cartoon for adults like spongebob was?

The re-run the episodes a lot, so you should be able to keep up with the show if your interested. I wouldn't compare the show to Spongebob (that show is so braindead IMO, whereas Adventure Time is pure fun to watch), I'd say the two are very different.

Just saying that because she was on the show one time from a fable the Ice King was reading. Too many other characters have come before.

They are really popular btw that episodes was the most watched.

I saw this program for the first time last night. Enjoyable and nice animation.
Not sure it is for my 3 year old though as there were people pukeing in it and a fe other bits that made me think it's for older children.

I started watching this show recently. It's pretty fun to watch. Cartoon Network shows an hour block (4 episodes) Monday-Friday.

Back