Statue Attakus Prestige Statue : Yoda Using the Force

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda Using the Force Statue by Attakus.

For something that expensive they could have at least gotten the likeness correct.

That's always been attakus style - a little bit wacky with an unexpected pose or expression. I know it turns off a lot of people who wants 100% movie accurate realism but I actually kind like it.

Realism aside, their paint job and quality however are extremely well done on every 1/5 and larger scale statues. You really cant find faults at all, it's a stark contrast to SS pieces where you are almost guaranteed to find bad paint areas on their statues.

I really want this! going to wait and see how it sells, may have to pull the trigger if it goes to low quantity, otherwise will see if i can score one off ebay for cheaper later on.

Fingers crossed.

attakus = quality, no question.

the closed eyes really bug me with this one, so it will be a pass. Price wise, I think you will be able to get this for much less than msrp down the line, just like most of their products.

attakus = quality, no question.

the closed eyes really bug me with this one, so it will be a pass. Price wise, I think you will be able to get this for much less than msrp down the line, just like most of their products.

That wouldn't be too bad. I kinda like this.

Neat piece, but the ideal 2' Yoda would be a replica of the bronze that they have at Skywalker Ranch and Star Tours actually.

Wow, no pictures yet. Time to change it :) I received that statue yesterday.

btw: The pug cup is for size comparison. ;)

qswx4sao.jpg

4ajkcshv.jpg

dvv43fbx.jpg

xgt4cfv5.jpg

z77ck8w7.jpg

lys56kp9.jpg

xti9wj99.jpg

8a3kfabw.jpg

Looks fantastic..... definitely something I would be proud to have in my collection

Congratulations mate

Back