• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB New Line Horror, Freddy, Jason PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to add some horror pieces to my collection. I'm really sad I didn't get some of the Premium formats that were offered before, but other things were coming up and these sadly took a backseat. When they really shouldn't have.

I'm looking for only PF's and of Freddy and Jason for now.

Let me know if you have anything to offer.

Thanks!!!

Know you're looking for PF, but if you are ever interested in SSC 1/6 NLH, I have some BNIB at very reasonable prices. Good luck.

You could always pm me what you have and the prices you're looking for. I can keep it in consideration.

So not the Part 3 Jason then? I've got a line on a great price for regulars if you are interested...

BTW, my Cedric never shipped. :( Been away, but I guess I have to call them tomorrow, since they never responded to my email inquiry.

So not the Part 3 Jason then? I've got a line on a great price for regulars if you are interested...

BTW, my Cedric never shipped. :( Been away, but I guess I have to call them tomorrow, since they never responded to my email inquiry.

That is weird. They're a great company but yes, call them because they will def help you. Let me know what happens with that.

Back