• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Darth Maul 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxbeard

PF Pirate
Reaction score
Title says it all. Anyone got one or know a source before I turn to the bay??

That's the cheapest I've seen so far too. Have you dealt with them before?

oxbeard said:
Thanks again, I didn't even look for that thread at first because I thought he had sold it. Dropped him a line though. Thanks for reminding me.

No problem! Hope you get ur Maul bust. I hope to get him one day too. Just too many orders to handle at the moment! :D

Thanks Gruson. I figured yours was already gone.

Yeah, looking at everyone else pics, I really need to pick this one up.

oxbeard said:
That's the cheapest I've seen so far too. Have you dealt with them before?

Yes, Jason is one of the greatest dealers I've ever dealt with. Fast, fair, and honest. I've gotten several things from him including my Exclusive X-Men vs. Sentinel and have a couple pre-orders as well with him.

if you want one at retail, just put your name on the wait list. I put my name on the list yesterday and I got the email a few hours later saying it would be converted into an order on the 22nd.

Bannister said:
if you want one at retail, just put your name on the wait list. I put my name on the list yesterday and I got the email a few hours later saying it would be converted into an order on the 22nd.

Thanks for the info Bannister!!

BTW, thanks for the help guys. Maul has been found and should be here soon. :chew

DarthRamuk said:
Congrats, oxbeard! Someday I shall get my own Maul! :maul

I know someone that has him in stock at $675. Just PM me if you're interested. I don't want to say who and have someone else go buy it out from you.

Back