Detolf stability?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Detolf's are great. Never had a problem. But I don't care how sturdy a display is, I would NEVER pose something without a stand.

Detolf's are great. Never had a problem. But I don't care how sturdy a display is, I would NEVER pose something without a stand.

true that. My HT's are always on their stand, and I just pose them once, so i've had no problems with the detolf, they're great, and priced right.

Detolfs are very stable cases.

l see lots of members with Hot Toys figures in a Detolf without stands, they are crazy to do that, surprised they don't fall over everyday.

Detolfs are very stable cases.

l see lots of members with Hot Toys figures in a Detolf without stands, they are crazy to do that, surprised they don't fall over everyday.

I've had almost all my Hot Toys figures displayed without their stands for about 2 years and they never bended over and fell. Some Predators, especially the Wolf Predator have rather loose joints (and are very top-heavy) so they usually need a stand. But there are no earthquakes where I live. I'd obviously use the stands if I lived in an area that has earthquakes.

I have 6, and used for some pf and comiq. No problem at all!!

I've had almost all my Hot Toys figures displayed without their stands for about 2 years and they never bended over and fell. Some Predators, especially the Wolf Predator have rather loose joints (and are very top-heavy) so they usually need a stand. But there are no earthquakes where I live. I'd obviously use the stands if I lived in an area that has earthquakes.

WOW :thud: :thud:

my Bruce Lee DX Ex are displayed without stand, godfather as he is in chair and second t-1000. All 3 Predators are in dio w no stand but a little slight of hand with the pose and they are ever so slightly leaning against sides and tracker in middle is supported by holding the hounds leash. So No issues with those, but the HT big chap who needs a stand is a pita! He's now balancing on his tail, but no issues since

inside detolfs stands are not as critical as worse would be figures tipping over and not suicidal dives of your precious

Both of mine wobbles every time I open the door, and I'm pretty sure one of them is a defect, since the glass panels doesn't lie horizontally on the frame. So depending on which corner is heavier, that's the corner that stays down touching the frame.

I definitely put all my HT stuff on stands.

I personaly recomend not to attach the plastic legs to your detolf
it you have it displayed on carpet, much more stable without them.
But for tiles or floor boards they are fine to keep on.

Back