Here's my NEW SW collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrmforce

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am brand new to SideShow, so here's the start of a GREAT run:

ssc1.JPG

ssc2.JPG

ssc3.JPG

I am looking to add the Universal Frankenstein series to my collection as well.

Nice collection and nice display cabinet! I guess you wouldn't have any problem with dust!

Btw, I also have the Hasbro Amidala Adult Collector Series though my figures are still in their boxes.

This is only the beginning in your collecting journey........:D

Good start and definitely a nice display!!

DarthRamuk said:
Btw, I also have the Hasbro Amidala Adult Collector Series though my figures are still in their boxes.

I have those still boxed as well. Have considered opening for better display but can never bring myself to do it.

oxbeard said:
Good start and definitely a nice display!!

I have those still boxed as well. Have considered opening for better display but can never bring myself to do it.

I used to be a "box" person too, but then one day just realized that I don't enjoy then nearly as much sitting in a box as I do with them out on display. never plan to sell them so the "value" of being in the boz does not bother me.

Great start to your Sideshow collection. Once you get Frankenstein you'll be hunting for the rest of the Monsters.

WELCOME!!!!

:horse

NICE Collection!!! Watch your collection grows......:lol

Oh yeah.....I'm from San Diego too. :D

THANKS ALL!

After spending THOUSANDS on Hasbro, it is nice to finally get some GOOD, HIGH-QUALITY Star Wars figures.

KitFisto said:
I used to be a "box" person too, but then one day just realized that I don't enjoy then nearly as much sitting in a box as I do with them out on display. never plan to sell them so the "value" of being in the boz does not bother me.

That's the funny thing though. I haven't had a problem opening anything else. Go figure :lol

Nice display cabinet, still pretty roomy though. You can fit another two more figures at each level.:lol Good start.:lol

Back