• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Two Face Coin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesMartin

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey all,

I tried this once before with no luck but have no idea where else to post for this sort of thing other than to look on Ebay, which has proven fruitless so far.

I am looking to buy a Hot Toys Two Face Coin. Mine was lost and am wanting to have the complete figure. I know the figure itself is not one of the most desirable ones out there and am hoping someone has one they are willing to part with. I can make a payment via PayPal.

I can be emailed at [email protected]. Also, check out my items up for auction at Ebay under the seller name texasbibliophile

Thanks for reading, Les

Gee, I woulda thought eBay would have had one... could you just look into the possibility of sculpting one? I have the HT Two-face, and am looking at the coin, and I can't imagine it would be that hard to just sculpt such a simple geometric shape out of putty, and then carve on the detail.

Am not a sculpter or customizer or might do that. Am really looking for one to be authentic though.

Would you be willing be to sell yours by any chance?

Thanks, Les

Back