• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mezco Cinema of Fear Freddy (complete or sweater only)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for the sweater of the 12 inch Mezco Cinema of Fear Freddy Krueger.
I know it's a long shot, but perhaps someone started a custom and never completed it, but has this sweater left over.
For the right price, I'd also get the complete figure.

I'm looking to pay around $30, but if that's too low for you just make me a counter-offer and we can go from there. :)

Here are some shots in case you're unsure what figure I'm talking about:
Mezco_Freddy_1.jpg

Mezco_Freddy_2.jpg

Shipping would be to Germany, and I can pay by Paypal. I have positive feedback both as buyer and seller.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Mezco Cinema of Fear Freddy (sweater)

Still looking.
A helpful boardie told me that he's still in stock at toyanxiety, however $73 shipped is a but too much for me. :thud: But please keep the links coming if you have any. :wave

Re: WTB: Mezco Cinema of Fear Freddy (sweater)

Bringing this back up as I'm still desperately looking for one. Best "deal" I found so far for the complete figure was $60 in my local comic shop, and I'm not resorting to that price just yet.
Anybody? :pray:

Back