Eventual Jar Jar Binks Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the one where I wake up and that stupid, annoying, patronizing, idiotic, insult-to-our-intelligence, movie-spoiling children's cartoon character was just a bad dream, doesn't exist, and the prequels are actually worthy additions to the Star Wars saga.

First one. I love that scene where he steps in poo. That should be the pose for the LSF. And this really would be a great choice for LSF, since Jar Jar epitomizes the prequel trilogy. If they were to do a single character to best represent those films, it should be him.

I wouldn't mind if they did one, but I certainly wouldn't buy it. I like the look of Jar Jar, but I absolutely can't stand his character. He does NOT fit into a Star Wars movie!

I just hope he comes with multiple heads so I can duplicate all those awesome expressions he had.

n46903_son-i-am-disappoint.jpg

We have to have a Jar Jar expert on this one for sure...get the right expression on his face when he steps in poodoo...and make sure LeVar Burton signs the certificate (yes, Geordi LaForge from Star Trek) Or the guy from the Police Academy films who does all the sound effects - their signatures are probably worth more than the dude who played JarJar ...sorry, but people probably know their faces better...especially the nasal and mouthal half of LaForge because he wore that visor most of the time in TNG.

I would love to have that Police Academy guy's signature on Jar Jar, as well as George Lucas. And if I could get them to pose together while doing so, I would definitely frame that ____ and put it on the wall behind Jar Jar. Sideshow, you need to make this statue today.

Even without Jar Jar the PT would have been bs. He is just the icing on the cake :lol

Is there even a single product available at all of Jar Jar from any of the high end collectible manufacturers. I think he is so totally underrepresented. I mean GG hasn't even made a bust of him yet and they have already started making up characters to make busts of.

Is there even a single product available at all of Jar Jar from any of the high end collectible manufacturers. I think he is so totally underrepresented. I mean GG hasn't even made a bust of him yet and they have already started making up characters to make busts of.

There is a life size jar jar.

Im personally waiting for the dio where Jar-Jar tries to grab a piece of fruit with his tongue, but Qui-Gon catches it. I laughed so hard I sharted myself.

Sideshow are you listening?!?!

Back