• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Blade and Batman DX02 wanted in UK.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphatyrant

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to TheOne I'm sorted for my Iron Man wants, I'm really after a HT Blade...a long shot but it's worth a try. Also, despite the whole abs controversy, I'd love a DX Batman...have yet to setup my DX Joker but this'd be a nice accompanying piece.

Happy to buy from international sellers but UK sellers would be better on the whole. Can pay via Bank Transfer or PP from UK sellers or PP from int. sellers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Al

Last edited:
Re: HT Iron Man Mk IV and War Machine wanted in UK.

Hey dude,

not sure about mark 4s, but theres at least three war machines on ebay at the moment at pretty good prices, some of them are still sealed and unopened for pretty much original price :)

I just got a war machine from forbidden planet online store, was £159. Still have some left I think, check them out

Will check but that's a bit more than I'm willing to pay at the moment, as a last resort it might do though.

Hey Al, PM sent :wave

Back