My small but GROWING collection :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crosstownguy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Great collection! That's Batman is HUGE

Thanks!! It's rapidly growing. I have the Hot Toys Superman (Christopher Reeve) on order, and i just got all 4 ghostbusters (12") figures.

Yeah, the Batsuit is my crowning jewel. It is about as close to movie accurate as you can get ....anywhere!!! Several components of the suit were cast in the same molds used for the movies, including the cowl, gauntlets, cape clips and belt cylinders and pouches. Everything else was meticulously crafted to be as close to 100% accurate as possible :) Plus its as tall as me... i'm almost 6'4". LOL

i also plan on eventually getting those Detolf shelves from ikea and the dioder lights from there as well to REALLY get my displays lookin' like museum quality!!

That is a great start. :clap
I need to take and post a few pictures also...
waiting to get a detolf or two as well.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I need to get an actual camera one of these days. my droid x camera just doesn't cut it. sorry for the poor picture quality.

i belong to a forum of bat fans and i got to know a few artists on there who create replicas as well as get their hands on unique items... such as some of those same molds used in the movies to cast exact replicas :)

Love that 1:1 Batman! Is the batmobile 1:18? Great stuff!

oneye
Love that 1:1 Batman! Is the batmobile 1:18? Great stuff!

~Yes it is 1:18 scale by hot wheels. its awesome.. cockpit door slides open and closed, engine pulls out and cannons flip out :)

oneye

~Yes it is 1:18 scale by hot wheels. its awesome.. cockpit door slides open and closed, engine pulls out and cannons flip out :)

You should totally have a 1:1 Batmobile in there. :lol

Love that Batsuit. How much do you have invested in that if you don't mind answering?

Last edited:
Back