STATUE GRAB!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmo_Kramer

Super Freak
Reaction score
i went to Greensboro, NC today to go to a toy show and dint find anything there and went to find a phonebook to see what comic shops were a around and found one and went there and guess what i find 3 White moon Knights statues:eek: for a little over cost awesom-o:chew

img15721as.jpg

img15733oy.jpg

img15743rj.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
What exactly did you pay? Did you buy more than one? If so want to sell one? :D
i only bought 1 and it was 250 plus tax which was 267 so i guess not really close to cost but better than ebay. i live 3 hours away from that comic shop so i wouldnt be making anymore trips up there

SolidLiquidFox said:
Nice pick up on that field trip to the comic store. Makes the drive worth while.

Congrats! :cool:
sure did i was pissed not finding anything at the show which had 400 tables

Leatherface1973 said:
i only bought 1 and it was 250 plus tax which was 267 so i guess not really close to cost but better than ebay. i live 3 hours away from that comic shop so i wouldnt be making anymore trips up there

You could have spent that on Josh's Patient Zero...its only a $152 right now...

you should have bought all 3 and sold the 2 on ebay :cool: and use the profit for future SS marvel statue

Leatherface1973 said:
i went to Greensboro, NC today to go to a toy show and dint find anything there and went to find a phonebook to see what comic shops were a around and found one and went there and guess what i find 3 White moon Knights statues:eek: for a little over cost awesom-o:chew

OMG! I just got back from there last night and actually thought about looking in the phone book since I had a day of no business to do. dang it! congrats on the loot.

and here you almost bought mine!

I would be torn at buying all three to flip two, but just think of the next SOB that walks in and sees it on the shelf! he'll be just as stoked as you were

wizard-comics said:
and here you almost bought mine!

I would be torn at buying all three to flip two, but just think of the next SOB that walks in and sees it on the shelf! he'll be just as stoked as you were
pm again.....

Just wondering, I have made lots of great pick ups from the crew there, I hit that shop once a month, last time I was in I got a Bowen Daredevil Bust and Paquet Batman on Clocktower statue for 220 total...

Azog said:
Just wondering, I have made lots of great pick ups from the crew there, I hit that shop once a month, last time I was in I got a Bowen Daredevil Bust and Paquet Batman on Clocktower statue for 220 total...
cool that would have been awesome if u were one of the guys that worked there

Nah, but most of the guys know me in there..... I also recommend if you are in the Winston Salem area to his Silver Bullet Comics and if in Durham hit one of the two Ultimate Comics locations...

Back