• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Popbox Optimus Prime Bust+Model Kit.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
I will offer great deals to European collectors,shipping is not that expensive as it would cost me to send to US which seems to be the problem with my sales,the high shipping cost.US collectors are off course welcome,but the shipping cost would be more.

Transformers Optimus Prime 11" Popbox Bust:SOLD

Transformers Optimus Prime Dual Model Kit:
-This one has been put together and complete,comes with everything and the instruction manual.You get what you see in the picture plus The swords and extra face without the mouthshield.

There is one small part that is missing,check the part ive marked in red.There are 2 attachment parts on his RIGHT side mirror,the top one is still there and keeps the side mirror attached to the side door,but the bottom one broke off and since the part is that small,i couldn't find it.
Other than the side mirror,the parts are in good shape allthough some parts are so small and so many of them so i could have missed something but i can't see anything wrong with it right now.
I will carefully pack this one in a small plastic bag so no smaller parts dissappears during shipping,this is a very light and fragile piece so be careful when handling it,it's not a toy,it's a model kit that should be treated with care.
100$ Shipped standard airmail inside europe.

You will get full insurance and tracking(except the Dual Model kit if you choose the cheapest standard airmail method).

Don't hesitate to ask me anything.
I take paypal only.
Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay 4 Bruce Lee's,Hot Toys Superman 2in1,Rambo

PM Sent, sir! :wave

bump...........

Hey Rock, do you have a price for the GOD Nokia in NOK also ?

bump.........

bump...........

Bump,cleaned the thread a bit.3 of my Bruce Lee's are sold.Lowered price on Superman.

Re: Enterbay Bruce Lee Fist of Fury,Hot Toys Superman 2in1,Rambo

bump............

bump.........

bump.......

All offers are welcome,i will consider any reasonable offer.

bump......

bump...Also added the Donatello Comiquette.

Re: EB Bruce Lee Fist of Fury,SS Donatello TMNT Ex.Comiquette,HT Toys Superman 2in1,R

bump........

Back