• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - X-MEN vs Sentinal exc. dioramma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifu03612

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all looking to buy this piece.

Preferably within the UK but will look further afield if necessary.

PM me if anyone is looking to let this piece go.

Thanks
Colin

Razor's Edge had this for around $650 or so and it's gone now! I haven't seen it anywhere else in a while. Be prepared to pay if and when you do find it.

These are hard to come by nowadays. I consider myself more than lucky to have one and I would'nt give it up no matter what. Check with some dealers and see if they have any leads. Ebay may be your only choice at this point.

I cancelled my exclusive during shipment time due to fund & customs problems at that time, I should have use a bank credit and get it whatever.:monkey2 Now I get my bonus and I can't find it for a reasonable price.

I still hope it will come from the wait list(regular version of course)=:eek: )

I have the exclusive versions of the W vs S Dio, the X vs S Dio and the DrDoom one and I was actually just contemplating whether or not to sell them. They just don't fit in my collection.

Feel free to ask around for my credentials :D

And yes, I'm still alive and very much kicking :rotfl

Back