• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-Sideshow Commander Bly EX & One's Custom Myers & Michael Head Sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironman24

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB-Sideshow Commander Bly EX & One's Custom Myers & Michael Head Sculpt and more

Hey there Freaks and Friends,,Need some help finding a few items for my collection,If you have any of these at a Far Price please send me a PM and lets talk..Thanks so Much for your help,,Here they are

Sideshow Commander Bly Exclusive

Ones1customs Custom Michael Myers and Freddy Head Sculpt

Hot Toys Celtic Predator

NECA- Gears of War 2 Full Size Lancer

Hot Toys Dutch right arm

Please send me a PM if you have any of these.And I do have alot of Hot Toys to trade Good stuff some never opened..

Thanks a Bunch.

Last edited:
Re: WTB--NECA Gears of War LANCER FULL SIZE and HT Predator 2 Battle Damage

Bump me please...................................

Re: WTB--NECA Gears of War LANCER FULL SIZE and HT Predator 2 BD Also HT Pred SCAR Sp

Bump Me Please==Need Help

Re: WTB--NECA Gears of War LANCER FULL SIZE and Hot Toys Predator SCAR Spear

Bump Me..I really need the Predator Scar spear

Re: WTB--NECA Gears of War LANCER FULL SIZE and Hot Toys Abigail Whistler & Scar Spea

Bump for today,,

Re: WTB--NECA Gears of War LANCER FULL SIZE and Hot Toys Abigail Whistler & Scar Spea

I need a BIG BUMP HELP

This is getting boring. Bump me

Bump ma again Please......................

Re: WTB--NECA GOW LANCER FULL SIZE and Hot Toys Abigail Whistler & Bowen DeadPool Sta

Big bump for monday

Re: WTB--NECA GOW LANCER FULL SIZE and Hot Toys Abigail Whistler & Bowen DeadPool Sta

Saturday night Bump,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: WTB--NECA GOW LANCER FULLSIZE and Bowen,KOTBUKIYA DeadPool Statue & Hot Toys Falc

Did NECA make the first lancer...I think it was made by that Tri-Force company. I could be wrong, just my thinking. I thought NECA only did the Retro lancer.

Re: WTB--NECA GOW LANCER FULLSIZE and Bowen,KOTBUKIYA DeadPool Statue & Hot Toys Falc

As far as I know Neca came out with the first one when GOW 2 came out..And the New Lancer made by NECA come out when GOW 3 gets released.The only way to get it was through Game Stop Preorder and they are sold out.

BUMP IT AGAIN..................

Back