New Sideshow Collector Displays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishyahoo

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new to collecting Sideshows 12in series of figures. Here's a selection of Star Wars, X-Files and Buffy figures I've displayed.

lukeshockA1.jpg

Luke vs. ??? :rotfl

xfilecase4.jpg

A new X-File :rolleyes:

buffyscene9.jpg

Another day on the job as Slayer :cool:

Nice collection Fishyahoo, My I inquire about that nice Oak door. Where did you get it? -Thanks

sweet set up on the x-files. stick around and your collection even grows larger. :D

stickman said:
Nice collection Fishyahoo, My I inquire about that nice Oak door. Where did you get it? -Thanks

I picked up the door at a local retailer... I don't know where it actually comes from... some diorama involving a golem... just sold loose without packaging... I figured it'll look great with Buffy themed figures :D

student_toe5 said:
sweet set up on the x-files. stick around and your collection even grows larger.

Scary thought... :lol

Here's a few other pics:

xfilesblackluke.jpg

Frank Black: "Hey, I get visions too..."

xfilecase3.jpg

Mulder: "He's floating on air!"
Scully: "He's hanging off wires!"
Doggett: "Just shoot!"
Black: "..."
:rotfl

Nice collection there! Somehow, Robot Chicken keeps popping in my head when I see the poses. Heh.

Boba Fett said:
Nice collection there! Somehow, Robot Chicken keeps popping in my head when I see the poses. Heh.

Thanks... but I can't see the Robot Chicken... :rolleyes: ... hmm... new idea...

Cool use of the door, I think that was from Aztech toys. They made the silent screamers line and I think the Golem (sp?) figure came with a large set of doors. But that is a really inventive way to use it.

Oh, and nice collection of course!

The door is an awesome addition to the display. Just makes me wish that much more for Sideshow to do some more displays.

Would like to do more complete stone wall backdrop and flooring... anyone know where I can find that pattern to print out? Or any other patterns?

Thanks.

Wow! You all still look up these old threads :joy

Yes, I've accumulated a large number of other figures, of various genres... very Sideshow heavy on Buffy / Angel, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings... if only I had more time and space to setup environments...

Update again someday.

Back