Hello Buffy fans!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishyahoo

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello Buffy fans! Photos here...

Dropping in the say hi :D

I've new to Sideshow Buffy figures having only purchased them in April and still awaiting delivery of most of them.

Only Hush Buffy & The Gentlemen I've put on display so far:

buffyhush1.jpg

I haven't really got any of the villians other than The Gentlemen and Vampire Spike as I originally thought to only collect the Scoobies Squad. But The Master is now starting to look appealing... although I'll hold off on the female vampires for now. :eek:

Hope to see some interesting photos of fellow forumers here... :D

Last edited:
Hi Fishyahoo! Glad to see you made it over to this board!! Please post your picture story from the Buffyfigs board! I know the collectors on this board will get a kick out of it!

Hi Flanatic! Good to see you here too :D

Here's the short Buffy photo story with some guest stars... had to seperate into two posts because the forum boards only allow 10 pics max per post... :rolleyes:

buffyscene1.jpg

Nameless guy on mobile phone: "Blah, blah, blah..."

buffyscene2.jpg

Nameless guy: "......."

buffyscene3.jpg

buffyscene4.jpg

buffyscene5.jpg

buffyscene6.jpg

continued...

Looking forward to making a new picture story once I receive more Buffy figures... Angel vs. Spike... hmmm.... :cool:

great story Fish!!! the ending was surprising indeed. :lol can't wait to see more of your stuff.

Glad you all enjoyed it. :D

It was fun to do although sorta an afterthought... late night waiting for my PC hard drive to completely back-up... :eek:

Like to involve more Buffy figures in the next picture story... once I receive them... :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Buffy Board, Fishyahoo! That's a great "stop motion" story you made there! Lots of us collect many of Sideshow's lines, so it's nice to see you have Mulder and Scully in tow, also. Keep up the good work! We all like it!:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

I'd like to get another few picture stories going, but I'm going to be moving soon and so need to get Buffy & co. packed to go. July also looks to be a busy month... :confused:

Got more figures... can't wait to put them to use... :D

willowswarlok said:
where did u get that hammer that is displayed in the first pic?

Got it loose from a friend with heaps of military related 1/6 scale accessories. Probably from some WWII related figures.

I've finally received a bunch of Buffy figs couple of months ago and look forward to putting them to action... :D

Back