• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gentle Giant Palpatine Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
alright so i was waiting to buy one of these and apparently i missed the boat. its a great piece, but didnt think it would become so popular. can someone help me find one besides ebay??

hairlesswookiee said:
alright so i was waiting to buy one of these and apparently i missed the boat. its a great piece, but didnt think it would become so popular. can someone help me find one besides ebay??

I'll keep an eye out but I don't remember seeing one at any retailer I frequent.

I picked up the Godfather's last one and the paint job rocks! What made me jump on the boat in time was Azogs Gallery.

gallery112383319kv.jpg

I'll keep an eye out too hlwookie.

You know, on Statue Forum someone found some on Hot Movie Props website (hotmovieprops.com) a couple of days ago at MSRP. And I found one on an online retailer about a week ago for MSRP.

I'm not sure what that means, but at some retailers, they still seem to be dribbling out. So you might keep checking, but I agree, this one was much harder to find than I thought.

Good Luck.

lol.. this is one of the best busts ive seen Gentle Giant put out in a long time. too bad i was too retarded to pick one up when he was first announced.

hairlesswookiee said:
lol.. this is one of the best busts ive seen Gentle Giant put out in a long time. too bad i was too retarded to pick one up when he was first announced.

I don't think you should feel bad about it, I mean the edition size was 4,500. Who knew that at that size, you wouldn't be able to find one shortly after release? The GG busts usually hang around my LCS for weeks, if not months. I didn't think ole' Palpatine would be different, but I put in my pre order for Maul anyway. Although his edition side will probably be a lot larger. Double, at least.

My comic book shop still has one at 50 bucks... last I looked.. (last Friday)

(352) 331-3252 They are local in Gainesville, and I'm not sure that they will ship. But they might hold it for you, long enough for me to maybe pcik it up for you and ship it out to ya. And if not, just ask if they have it in stock and just send me up there with a PayPal advance. I'll grab it for you no problem, if you want to go through all that for it.... :rolleyes:

The store is Mega Comics and Games... btw... very cool shop.

DarkArtist81 said:
My comic book shop still has one at 50 bucks... last I looked.. (last Friday)

(352) 331-3252 They are local in Gainesville, and I'm not sure that they will ship. But they might hold it for you, long enough for me to maybe pcik it up for you and ship it out to ya. And if not, just ask if they have it in stock and just send me up there with a PayPal advance. I'll grab it for you no problem, if you want to go through all that for it.... :rolleyes:

The store is Mega Comics and Games... btw... very cool shop.

that would be awesome if you could that for me man. do you know what time they are open until??

hairlesswookiee said:
that would be awesome if you could that for me man. do you know what time they are open until??

Yeah, they stay open daily until 7 or 8.... The owners are great guys.. I have a file there and they pull my comics for me. And they know me and the busts.. I've actually had my eye on that Palps for a while, but never had the cash. I'll be happy to see it go to someone who deserves it and wants it as bad as I do... :lol

hairlesswookiee said:
hey Josh does the comic shop have a website??? if not i'll make sure to call them morning.

No, no website for them... they are pretty low key. But just keep me informed... I hope they still have it!

Back