1/6 Scale Daredevil Options?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGoblin23

Super Freak
Reaction score
So im a big daredevil fan but I cant seem to find any good 1/6 scale versions of him so id like to know whats out there. All im aware of are the Marvel Studios version and the Marvel Legends version. Im not too impressed by either but im kind of leaning towards the Marvel Studios version but im still not sure :dunno

Both are pretty bad in my opinion but my standard of figure is Hot Toys. If you had to get one right now I would say go with 12'' Marvel Studios or you can just wait a couple of years for HT to put one out.

Tried searching for one just out of curiosity. Besides the 2 you have mentioned the only other routes is to wait or customize your own.

Found someone who did the latter.

000_1387.jpg
000_1384.jpg

000_1389.jpg
000_1386.jpg

I'm in the middle of reworking a marvel studio DD.

Still not finished.
OUtfit is good but horribly cut.
SO i have to do a lot of tailoring on this one.

Here he is so far

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

I'm in the middle of reworking a marvel studio DD.

Still not finished.
OUtfit is good but horribly cut.
SO i have to do a lot of tailoring on this one.

Here he is so far

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

I saw a picture of this somewhere but never knew who did it. It looks incredible

If you want something nice in 1/6 get the bowen designs daredevil statues. View attachment 180107View attachment 180108

This is an old thread about poseable figures. Mods just need to move it to the figures section. I agree with you about the Bowen statues. They are the best 1/6 scale statues of the character. The red museum and action DD statues look fantastic.

Back