Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloodgear

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted but could be wrong.

Medicom Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha
Both come with an additional Headsculpt.

4268.jpg

3357.jpg

1697.jpg

2480.jpg

It's about time Medicom finally got around to Naruto. Something looks a little off about these figure to me though.

funny it doesnt come with different hand assortment with all those ninjitso hand combinations. :lol

movifei's customs came with a cool base, moving eyes, tats and a premium pricetag. nice effort by medicom tthough, but the lack of accessories and the inflated medicom price tag would direct you to....the Hot Toys booth. :lol

I'm not entirely sure if it doesn't come with more hands. I know their previous FMA ones came with a good assortment and the Naruto ones probably will too. Medi don't tend to show everything at once.

I'm surprised they went for the Naruto license. As much as I hate Naruto and Sasuke, I have to admit the Sasuke figure looks very good. They did a great job with the clothes. I hope they do a ____shi.

Say what you will about Medi, they can't be touched when it comes to manga figures.

Say what you will about Medi, they can't be touched when it comes to manga figures.

:exactly:

Got give credit where is due. They are the go to company when it comes to Anime. My only let down? They never made a Vegeta figure. That would be my grail figure!

Its about damn time, Im so siked right now. I will prorder these on day 1. I cant believe we finally have 1/6 scale naruto figure's this is a dream come true. Say what you want about medicom when it comes to real figure's but they have manga figures down to a T.

Im so excited !!!!!!!!

Yeah, they know how to do anime/manga figures! Hot Toys may give them a run for their money though!

Now if either they or Hot Toys would do Bleach figures so I can replace those Azone and MegaHouse figures!!!

They probaly will do bleach but not for awhile. Im really surprised that naruto is being made. Im a big naruto fan and im so glad that we finally have respectible figures of naruto. Bleach has freaking square enix while naruto has toynami so its good to see medicom get on the naruto hype and make these. Preorder on day 1.

They probaly will do bleach but not for awhile. Im really surprised that naruto is being made. Im a big naruto fan and im so glad that we finally have respectible figures of naruto. Bleach has freaking square enix while naruto has toynami so its good to see medicom get on the naruto hype and make these. Preorder on day 1.

Yeah, I have the Square Enix figures but I want real 1/6th scale figures dangit!!!

wow naruto looks great would be a dream come true if they release the entire akatsuki. looking forward to this line hope they just dont do two figures.

Yea I have the azone ichigo tho and he's ok but wouldnt mind a final tetsuga teshou one.:yess:

I never really like the Azone Ichigo (but I own it) and thought the Toshiro looked much better, but both wouldn't stand a chance against Medicom or Hot Toys (hopefully)!

Back