Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Will wait for HT

ap_20110731054420565.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Medicom ROTJ Han

Parts of the sculpt look good and the inclusion of the Endor trencher is cool but it'll be HT for me too.

The eye position seems wierd on this as well.

I didn't know Michael Cera was in ROTJ....

scott6.jpg

Is it gonna be a midget like some Medicom figures or is he going to use the taller body? Are there any bigger pictures of this figure?

RALLY hard to see with the craptacular photograph, but i see more harrison in this one than the anh version.

Medicom is like GG you kind of forget they're around and then they make something and you remember by you forgot about them. :lol

I don't know what all the hate is about...
From the two very poor pics that we have seen thus far it's really hard to judge the figure.
And people criticize those who judge a figure after seeing hundreds of well-lit promo shots, but a couple of crappy pics are enough to jump on the Medi-is-crap bandwagon.
Medicom is certainly not at HT level (or current Sideshow level in many aspects), and their prices are absurd, but I really don't see any reason to treat this figure with such derision when we haven't even seen proper pictures.
FWIT, I think the sculpt looks quite good, as little as can be made out for now. As a matter of fact, it looks like a better likeness than HT's Indy... And the clothing and gear look pretty good as well.
I doubt I'll get any more Medicom figures, as Sideshow and HT seem to be heading in the direction of SW godhood, but I look forward to more and better pics of this figure.

I don't know what all the hate is about...
From the two very poor pics that we have seen thus far it's really hard to judge the figure.
And people criticize those who judge a figure after seeing hundreds of well-lit promo shots, but a couple of crappy pics are enough to jump on the Medi-is-crap bandwagon.
Medicom is certainly not at HT level (or current Sideshow level in many aspects), and their prices are absurd, but I really don't see any reason to treat this figure with such derision when we haven't even seen proper pictures.
FWIT, I think the sculpt looks quite good, as little as can be made out for now. As a matter of fact, it looks like a better likeness than HT's Indy... And the clothing and gear look pretty good as well.
I doubt I'll get any more Medicom figures, as Sideshow and HT seem to be heading in the direction of SW godhood, but I look forward to more and better pics of this figure.

I second this adult way of looking at it. Sorry guys, you're not that funny. I am hard to please, but I see Harrison Ford in there even in this lighting.

Thirded. I think it looks pretty good. I kinda like the angry face.

I do think that for this version of Han the body is rather slender though. He was a bit chunkier in Jedi.

The second pic is actualy pretty good. his hair is kinda meh, but that coud be lighting.
i see more harrison in this than the ANH, and more harrison in this than the HT DX .

not perfect. typical medi style, but overall, pretty good.

Back