Hi! Another newbie signing in!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulcarson

Disenchanted
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Paul Carson and I've been a lurker here for a while and just decided " what the hey... I may as well register" so here I am. I'm new to all of the 12" collecting business so have a ways to go. I started my collection with the SS Jedi Luke figure and was quite impressed with the figure itself, despite the box not containing any cloak! :( Not to worry.

I'm 37, and love all types of sci-fi and action adventure movies. I'm not much of a horror fan but watch the occassional flick when the mood takes me.

I live in the UK a little town called Berwick upon Tweed, which is slap bang on the English Scottish border , right on the north east coast.

I'm looking forward to having an enjoyable time here and can't wait to see more great offerings from sideshow!

Hello Paul! Welcome to the board.....you would feel right at home here.

:welcome :welcome :welcome

P.S. Just wondering why there wasn't any cloak in the Jedi Luke box?:confused:

Hi Darthramuk, Hi tomandshell! Thanks for the welcome! Your names are familar to me as I've read a lot of your posts! :)

I actually dropped sideshow an email about the cloak but have so far heard nothing, I'll have to see if I can pick one up somewhere? I even offered to pay for it too!

:chew The Welcome Wookiee!:chew

Good to have you aboard. I would try contacting Sideshow again about the cloak before buying one. They're good at taking care of their customers. Or ask them about ponchos. Everyone loves ponchos.

you got the Wookie now you get

:horse

WELCOME!!! Don't be afraid to speak your mind.

Welcome fellow Krusader!!! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun and waste even more time here!!!

Back