New 12" Darth Maul Pictures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melvinpelayo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
maul3qe.jpg

Is this the Sideshow Maul?

Definitely not the SS 12" Maul. He doesn't sport a snarl like this custom figure. Looks great though.....except for the collar of the robe which looks awful.

Come to think of it, I wish SS Maul has a more aggressive facial expression like this figure. :maul

It's a great custom, indeed!
The HS is beautifully done, and I like the boots better than SST's (I do hope they resculpt those boots on the SST Maul).

DarthRamuk said:
Definitely not the SS 12" Maul. He doesn't sport a snarl like this custom figure. Looks great though.....except for the collar of the robe which looks awful.

Come to think of it, I wish SS Maul has a more aggressive facial expression like this figure. :maul

its a great figure indeed, but the collar reminds me of a pimp from the '70s

Yet another trick to get us to look at a custom piece. Nice going, Melvin. :rolleyes:

It is a nice Maul, but I'm more than happy with what we'll be getting from SS.

Batty said:
Yet another trick to get us to look at a custom piece. Nice going, Melvin. :rolleyes:

:lol I agree.....Melvin is a master at deceiving us with misleading thread titles....but he sure digs up great treasures....

I do like the SS Maul better,but if you have not been to Kojun's website it is definately worth a look.The guy is super talented,his Deniro from Godfather II is a work of art.

It is a highly detailed sculpt, and excellent paintwork. But DM looks like he got stung in the face by bees.

Squishy puffy cheeks!!!!

The eyebrows are quite protruding and the eyes are really sunken in, not something I would want to pay that much for. When you can have a better figure for less, is there even a question? :rolleyes:

I am very thankful that Sideshow's does not look like this figure. It would have been a huge disappointment. That is not the expression that comes to mind when I think of Maul.

It is ok but I really like SS much better. He has talent though for sure. I am glad SS Maul does not have a snarl. My Koto has a very good snarl and I want my SS Maul to look calmer in the face. I think posing him with the calm face gives more options.

it's a sweet custom! KOJUN is incredibly talanted. the SS version looks to have better costuming, but i really wish they'd have given him that snarling expression or something kinda mad lookin. i'd rather have that look than the "i'm so ******* bored" look. what really woulda been sweet is if SS gave us 2 heads like some other 1/6 makers.

looks like that KOJUN piece has eye inserts. it be wicked if u could move the eyes.

oh and u should be getting that custom Ani soon Melvin. please post us some pics!

He looks like he's smiling for the camera and impatiently tells the photographer, "Take the ****ing picture already!!!:cuss"

Back