Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom RAH Darth Vader - new?

looks that way. Surprised THAT wasn't at SDCC instead of 4-lom.

It's probably the next "ultimate unison enterbay/medi figure with a 300$ price-tag.

It's time for Sideshow or Hot Toys to do another Vader.

Interesting, but I really don't need another Medi-Vader.
Why piqued my curiosity a bit more was the ROTJ Han post over at the Mediworld forum.

it does look cool (love the missing hand)...

I'm surprised at the amount of interest here. I would've figured 2 posts max.

:rotfl

The 1st release Medi Vader was the very first high end 1:6 figure I bought. It was a beautiful figure for it's day. Now with SS's out and probably an HT Vader at some point, another Medi Vader just seems pointless.

:rotfl

The 1st release Medi Vader was the very first high end 1:6 figure I bought. It was a beautiful figure for it's day. Now with SS's out and probably an HT Vader at some point, another Medi Vader just seems pointless.

Medicom Vader was my gateway drug, too! I still display it proudly, even though the suit is falling apart.

Gateway drug, indeed. :lol I don't have mine anymore. I think I sold it around the time I bought a Hurricane custom Vader.

I FORGOT ABOUT VADER'S HAND GETTN CUT OFF ! DOH !! HOPE THEY KEEP HIM BIGGER THEN EVERYONE AND AFFORDABLE 4 THOSE WHO MISSED OUT 1ST TIME AROUND ..........I NO RELEASE IN 2012 IS WHAT SIDESHOW SAID ....TOO MUCH COMING OUT BOBA JOKER CAP GONNA B BADD ARS AFTER ALL DONE 4 US ............:yess::yess::yess:

Looks cool, but my modified SS Vader beats all. I'll only get another when SS or HT makes him and that he's a ROTJ version.

RotJ Vader >>>>>>>>>> any others

But Medicom is meh, I had one...
Unfortunately SSC Vader is the best mass production 12"-1/6 Vader to date so I have it :(

I like my Medi Vaders, in fact the ROTJ one I prefer to the SS Vader. Though I won't buy another one. Now if they'd make an AT-AT Driver, Scout, Snowtrooper and Snowtrooper Commander then I'd be all over those.

Sorry, the SS helmet is just awful. The body etc is pretty good. The Medi has loads of issues (darth dwarf) but at least the head sculpt looks like Vader.

The SS figure has a nicely detailed mask just the dome looks meh.

The SS figure has a nicely detailed mask just the dome looks meh.

It is nicely detailed but way too "flat". The overall structure looks more like 80's Hasbro/kenner Vader heads than the actual screen versions.

I too was seduced to 1/6 by the medi vader. Displayed alone it was awesome. I too sold mine later on.
Pass for me unless the scale is corrected. But the medi haters need to accept that medi make great (if small) figures

I too was seduced to 1/6 by the medi vader. Displayed alone it was awesome. I too sold mine later on.
Pass for me unless the scale is corrected. But the medi haters need to accept that medi make great (if small) figures

:exactly:

..well some crap too.. but a lot of good releases.

Medi Vader helmet sculpt > SS Vader helmet sculpt.

:lecture

ROTJ Medi Vader was one of my first figures and, despite its scale issues, it was a great figure. It was good enough to keep me from buying the SS Vader, and it wasn't until I snagged a Hurricane Vader that I actually sold it.

Back