What was your favourite Superhero movie of 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What was the best Superhero Blockbuster of 2011?

• Captain America

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Thor

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • X-Men first class

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
So in a year that saw four Blockbuster Superhero films what was your favourite. Personally I would go for Thor, which is a bit of a surprise to me as I never liked the comic character. Cap would be a very close second, and not far behind would be X-men. Trailing a fair amount at the back would be Green Lantern, although I still thought it was a fun to watch movie.

Dino, not really related to this thread but did they show Amazing Spiderman Trailer in 3D before Cap? Thanks

Ok thanks. Hmm. This was one of the reasons I wanted to see it in 3D and its not even attached. Is the 3D in Cap shoddy like Thor?

I clicked on Captain America by accident but my vote is for X-Men: First Class, definitely beat all the others by a mile, Cap was a close second.

I thought X-Men had the best acting, was the most well paced and directed, and just felt more impressive after I left the theater than did Thor or Cap. So, it gets the nod. Followed by Thor, then Captain America. I'm skipping GL until it pops up on Netflix or Redbox.

Back