For the next 12 inch figure I hope they...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
...give us someone from the OT!

Hoth or Endor Leia and Bespin Luke. Then give us as many bad guys as you want. Maybe a TPM Obi-Wan to complete Duel of the Fates and don't forget those Padmes! :chew

We need a female character and we need the OT. Leia is definitely the most obvious choice for the next figure.

Amen brotha'!
script_8.jpg

LANDO!

or Bespin Leia with those awesome robes. Tho' someone over at RS had an interesting thought (I forgot who it was... I think Zakkattak).. Anyway, if Matt Falls is not working on Maul and we know from the hint he gave awhile back that he IS working on a sith.. who could it be?

I totaly agree... the PT has been played out for now... lets get some classic characters.

dunedain said:
They should make fett or a emporer:emperor

I suspect the Emperor is a fairly safe bet for the next Sith - the only other likely sith is Count Dooku.

Christopher Lee is certainly going to be well represented by Sideshow - by my count there will (eventually) be

Count Dooku (Star Wars)
Scaramanga (Bond)
Saruman (LOTR)

It will be interesting to have them all side by side. I suppose POTENTIALLY there could be a Dracula version as well but I'd consider that unlikely now.

I think Darth Vader from ROTJ should be next. I need him to battle my Luke. I agree that we need more characters from the Original Trilogy-- much as I enjoy the prequels and think the cadre of Jedi we'll soon have is gonna rock, I would very much like to have at least one version of the core OT characters (at least to my mind): Vader, Luke, Leia, Han and Chewbacca.
Chewie's exclusive (sorry, inclusive) should be a damaged/disassembled 3P0 and Leia's should be R2. :D

I predict a riot! (sorry, bad Kaiser Chiefs joke :monkey1)

I'm kinda hoping for either ROTJ Palpatine or Hoth Leia (with Hoth base please?).

I totally agree it's time for another OT figure. While the 4 PT figures I've ordered all look great (esp Maul) I would like some more OT figures to go with Han & Luke. With 2007 being the 30th Anniversary of ANH I would think that Sideshow will concentrate on OT figures and at least some of the PF figures will get made in 12" scale.

pickard said:
ROTJ Vader should be next, and I predict it will be.

No way will they give us Maul and Vader back to back... it will be a while until Darth or Fett come along.

Back