Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
250355_192092394186092_138228759572456_548895_5493601_n.jpg

Not surprising...

579844_10150824909657344_58690437343_9751971_98658389_n.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man will be swinging into theatres in 3D next month! This will mark a new chapter of Spider-Man in his long-established legacy!

Celebrating the launch of this summer blockbuster, we are proud to present this Amazing Spider-Man collectible figurine with finely made and newly developed costume, as well as the Peter Parker’s head sculpt!

Fans may already know that we have solid experience in developing the detailed costume for Spider-Man and we apply a similar technique to this new costume which will have the most movie-accurate cutting that fans have been expecting for long! More amazing photos will be unveiled soon! Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

I'm just going to assume by default that Hot Toys has ALL licenses.

I'll wait for this rather than getting the HT Toby Spidey.

Re: Hot Toys -The Amazing Spider-Man

Although I still have reservations about the new suit, I can see it translating well on 1/6 scale.

I'll wait for this rather than getting the HT Toby Spidey.

Why? :horror The classic styling of the Tobey Spidey is plain awesome and iconic. This would be a great addition, but not the best standalone Spidey IMO.

Why? :horror The classic styling of the Tobey Spidey is plain awesome and iconic. This would be a great addition, but not the best standalone Spidey IMO.

I'm just not into the look of the figure. It looks like a doll. (I realize that all HT's are dolls, but there's something about the Toby spidey fig that is keeping me away from it.)

Will get Spidey from this one. So far the trailer looks good.

hoping for a lizard figure

Pass on the other Spidey but will be getting this one Pho Sho!!

This is good news because i want a damn 1/6 lizard!

Lizard would be full of awesome. Also want a SDCC Garfield in baggy spidey costume.

I prefer Garfield's Parker already. Looking forward to this line. I LOVE the new suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back