Dracula 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but probably not for me. Wonder if Andy did this one?

Wow! Just wow... beautiful, but not for me. I don't collect these sorts of things and I'm sure its way out of my price range... but darn that's cool!

Very nice!! :)

I still though think Andy's Lugosi portrait from the PF is much better. It's still to this day my favorite SS piece. :D

Last edited:
Bonehead15 said:

I still though think Andy's Lugosi portrait from the PF is much better. It'still to this day my favorite SS piece. :D

My thoughts exactly. There is a definate difference between the Andy's 1/4 version and this. That's why I'll be curious to see who sculpted this one.

I will be ordering this. Here I thought ordering the KISS Premium Formats last week was alot of money. Yeah im going to go broke thanks to Sideshow.

:chew

It looks good, would of like to see some fangs. Have to pass too much stuff coming.

Bonehead15 said:

I still though think Andy's Lugosi portrait from the PF is much better.

Same here. The bust is a nice sculpt, but the eyes are missing that fierce, hypnotic effect that makes the PF sculpt so brilliant.

Like others before me, I think it looks terrific, but too expensive for me. If there were one of the busts I would have bought, it would have been the Predator. Now, if they do a Creature, I simply won't be able to resist.

You must appreciate the sheer irony of the fact that I am actually going to have to begin selling my blood now in order to afford this thing. WHEN'S THE DARN PREORDER SO I KNOW WHEN I AM GETTING SERVED WITH MY DIVORCE PAPERS??? kidding...i think. Bring em on!!!!!:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Michael Crawford said:
Like others before me, I think it looks terrific, but too expensive for me. If there were one of the busts I would have bought, it would have been the Predator. Now, if they do a Creature, I simply won't be able to resist.

Aakkk!!! Don't even say that... I don't collect busts, statues, etc. But, a 1:1 Creature could change all of that. Hopefully it would be a few years down the line so I can be financially stable enough to float one:monkey3

Likeness to Bela is off, which is a deal breaker for me. Considering how perfectly dead on the Ardeth Bay 1/1 is, I had high hopes for this one.

A few postings stating that they feel the likeness is "off" somehow. I dunno...I think it looks dead on to me. Maybe its because he looks normal and not doing the kooky eyebrow thing? I loves it though, and I'm a havin' me one fer sure. DANCE WOOKIES....DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

The problem is he looks too normal. I'm not an old school horror fan, my bad on the no fangs.

Back